How can video marketing services help my business?
We get this question a lot.
86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
99% say they plan to continue using video in the future
96% plan to increase or maintain their spend.
Those trends are obviously eye-opening and show the growth of video content in our age of social media and rapid digital consumption. Video content is an amazing tool to connect with your potential customers. But how do you know if your video marketing strategy is on track?
We broke down the consumer's journey into 4 stages and created our own video marketing tool in the form of a quick questionnaire, the Video Marketing Needs Analysis. This will help you determine in which areas you're already excelling and in which areas video marketing can help.
The first step in the consumer's journey. Are potential consumers aware of who you are and what you do?
- 94% say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service
- When asked how they’d most like to learn about a business, 70% prefer a short video
- Nearly 90% of people want to see more videos from brands in 2021
- 86% say video has increased traffic to their website
Now that your audience is aware of your product/service, how do they differentiate you from your competitors? Are you a leader in your field and how do you convey that?
- 70% of event organizers moved their in-person event online in 2020
- 50% expect the trend to continue even when restrictions are lifted.
- Online training and educational videos grew by 36.3% in 2020
- Just 46% of marketers used webinars in 2019- in 2021, this number rose significantly to 62%.
They've decided to go with your company or your product. How do they learn what it does?
- 96% of people report watching explainer videos to learn more about a product, with 84% being swayed to make a purchase.
- 87% of video marketers say they get a good return on investment from video
- 78% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales
- 43% of video marketers say video has reduced the number of support calls they’ve received
They're now using your product/service. Do consumers feel connected to your brand and love your work?
- 67% of established organizations have used social media to build strong relationships that benefit the business.
- 75% of marketers think that adding user-generated content makes brand content more authentic
- 66% of consumers think transparency is one of a brand’s most attractive qualities
- 84% of established organizations have used social media to improve brand health indicators like consumer sentiment and perceived brand value.
Now that you've gone through the consumer's journey and absorbed the facts, here's a chance to see how video marketing can help you!